Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Introduction
The Diesel flat die feed pellet mill is driven by a diesel engine, together with the gearbox to change its speed. This diesel-type feed pellet mill can run smoothly with little noise and is very popular in electricity-lacking areas. Diesel feed pellet mill is capable to process corn, wheat, grass powder, straw powder, etc. into feed pellets for rabbits, chicken, sheep, fish, shrimp, and so on. It is especially applicable to medium or small-size feed-process factories and farm-holders, while for large-scale feed pellets production, ring die feed pellet machines will be better.
Diesel Feed Pellet Machine Working Process
1. Raw materials need to be crushed and dried first.
2. Then mix the crushed materials and other additives evenly.
3. Put the powder materials into the chamber of the pellet mill, then the roller presses the powder through the holes of the die to form feed pellets, meanwhile a cutter on the other side of the die cuts the feed pellets that have been pressed out from the holes.
4. Make sure the feed pellets are cooled before storage.
Feed pellets size ranges: Φ2.5mm, Φ3mm, Φ4mm, Φ6mm, Φ8mm
Diesel Feed Pellet Press Advantages
1. For powder feed and grass meal processing, no (or little) liquid additives need to be added for granulation. So the formed feed pellets’ moisture content is basically equal to that before pelletizing.
2. Rollers and flat die are made of high-quality alloy steel, ensuring long service life.
3. Feed Pellets made by diesel feed pellet mills have high hardness, smooth surface, and full degree of internal maturation. It can not only improve the digestion and absorption of nutriment but kill pathogenic microorganisms and parasites, obtaining higher economic benefits than mixed powder feed.
4. Simple structure, wide applicability, small floor coverage, and low noise.
Diesel Feed Pellet Mill Technology Data
|Model||Power(HP)||Capacity||Flat Die Dia.||Net/Gross Weight||Dimension|