Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine Introduction
Electric flat die feed pellet machine is a compact and simple design of pelletizing press, it is mainly used for small-scale animal feed pellets production at home or on small farms. Powered by an electric engine, it is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. If it is not convenient to get access to electricity, a diesel flat die feed pellet mill is also a nice choice. It can process various raw materials like corn, maize, wheat bran, rice, beans, etc. into feed pellets with rich nutrition, good palatability, and high digestibility. Low consumption, competitive price, small floor coverage, and low failure rate make the flat die feed pellet machine economical and durable.
Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Features and Application
1. Rollers and flat die are made of high-quality cast steel, long service life.
2. Both sides of the flat die can be used, so the service life of the flat die is doubled.
3. Compact structure, low consumption, convenient to move, and easy to clean.
4. Visible pelletizing chamber, convenient to solve problems timely.
5. Multifunctional. It is applicable to make the feed pellets at home or on the farm. Also applied to produce biomass fuel pellets and fertilizer pellets.
Animal Feed Pelletizing Process
Electric flat die feed pellet mill works on a vertical design. Feed materials are fed to the machine by gravity. Feedstocks fall from feeder to pelleting zone, and a roller naturally presses the powder through the holes in the die. A cutter on the other side cuts the exposed pellet free from the die.
— For small or medium-scale animal feed investment.
— For high-quality, nutrient, and palatable animal feed pellets.
— Given enough electricity, an electric flat die feed pellet mill is definitely a desirable choice!
— The final feed pellets sizes can be: Φ2.5mm, Φ3mm, Φ4mm, Φ6mm, Φ8mm.
Flat Die Feed Pellet Press Technology Data
|Flat die Dia.