Floating Fish Feed Extruder Introduction
Fish feed extruder is primarily used for producing high-quality puffing pellets for fishes like catfish, carp, tilapia, salmon, trout, aquarium fish, etc. A wide range of raw materials containing cereals, fish meal, soybean, other vegetable protein meals, fats, and oils can be processed into pellets by a fish feed extruder. According to your requirement and production scale, floating fish feed machines can be classified into dry type and wet type. Our ring die pellet mill with conditioner is also available to make high-quality fish feed pellets.
Fish Feed Extruder Features and Advantages
1. Floating, sinking, and slow-sinking aqua feed can be produced by adjusting feed formulation and related parameters of expansion.
2. The finished pellets can keep floating for 3-15 hours without polluting to water.
3. The machine can make pellets from a diameter of 1.0mm-20mm just by changing the mold.
4. High temperature and high-pressure cooking process is beneficial to kill salmonellosis, prevent bacterial infections, and improve digestibility.
5. The cutting device can be adjusted to make pellets of different lengths.
6. Extrusion with steam preconditioning is known as the wet-type fish feed extruder. The wet-type processing needs a boiler to make steam for the conditioner and ripen the raw material in advance. Dry feed pellets are stable for relatively long periods, for convenient storage and distribution.
Note: This floating fish feed machine can only work with three-phase electricity.
Fish Feed Pellet Extruder Working Process
Extrusion involves the plasticizing and cooking of feed ingredients by a combination of pressure, heat, and friction. In the feeding zone, the mash is simply received from the conditioner and transported forward in the barrel, going through a solid conveying and melting process, making feedstocks from a powder to an elastic dough. Then it will be formed into pellets by flat plate shaping. The puffing fish feed pellets can float on the water surface without dissolution for over 12 hours.
Dry Type Floating Fish Feed Machine Technology Data
|Model||Capacity(kg/h)||Main Power||Feeder power||Cutter power||Pellet Dia.||Screw shaft Dia.|
Wet Type Floating Fish Feed Machine Technology Data
|Model||Capacity(kg/h)||Main power||Feeder power||Cutter power||Conditioner power||Pellet Dia.||Screw shaft Dia.|