Water Drop Feed Hammer Mill Introduction
The water drop feed hammer mill is an advanced type of feed material grinding machine. With stable performance, it is widely used in small and medium-sized feed and food processing industries for raw material grinding. Feed hammer mill makes feed products more palatable and digestible. To produce high-quality animal feed pellets, a water drop feed hammer mill is a very nice choice.
Feed Hammer Mill Application
In the complete animal feed pellet plant, a feed hammer mill is popular in grinding animal feed materials such as barley, bean, wheat, corn, etc. for poultry, livestock, and aquatic organism. It is widely used in small and medium-sized feed and food processing industries. Besides, it can also be used in the pharmaceutical industry for crushing materials in lower specific gravity, like herbage, marigold, etc.
Water Drop Feed Crushing Machine Features
▷ General application. Widely used in small, medium feed, or food processing industries.
▷ Streamlined design, compact structure, and high strength.
▷ Direct transmission structure. Reasonable arrangement of hammers and clearance between hammers and screen ensure uniform fineness.
▷ Imported top-quality bearings, low working temperature, and noise.
▷ Low electricity consumption of 5.5kw/h, lower than the average 6.7kw/h.
Water Drop Feed Material Grinding Machine Structure
1. Machine rack: Connect and support feed hammer mill components. The ground material is discharged from the bottom of the rack.
2. Rotor: As the main moving part, it is composed of machine shafts, knives, and bearings.
3. Coupler: Connect rotor shaft and engine shaft, conveying engine power.
4. Upper machine chassis: Connect with feeder and rack, equipped with sieving plates on both sides, it forms the grinding chamber with rotors.
6. Operating door: Open the operating door when changing sieving plates and hammers. There are operation switches on the door to keep safe operation.
7. Steering structure: Feed material enters into the grinding chamber from which side is controlled by the steering structure. It can ensure the same direction of engine and feeding.
8. Pressing the sieve device.
Water Drop Hammer Mill Technical Data
|Grinding room width||290mm||380mm||500mm|