Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine Introduction
As wood pellets have become a good choice of new type fuel for more and more people, large-scale production of wood pellets is urgently needed. Ring die wood pellet mill is specially designed for making various biomass materials into wood pellets. The wood pellets can be used for industrial and commercial use. They are widely used in electricity-generating and water–heating in industrial boilers and furnaces, power plants, or large farms for animal bedding. We also offer small wood pellet machines for domestic biomass pellet use.
Large Capacity Wood Pellet Mill Features
1. Our MZLH series ring die pellet mill can continuously produce wood pellet production at a large scale but with low noise, low malfunction & energy consumption.
2. Imperative feeding device is matched, thus ensuring continuous feeding and high working efficiency.
3. Advanced gear driving device is made of wear-resisting material and forged by vacuum furnace heating treatment. That ensures the wood pelleting process is stable and capacity is 15% higher than the belt drive.
4. Adopt SKF bearing and NAK oil seal with more than 30,000 hours of gear service life.
5. Matched with oil cooling and lubricating system which makes the machine reliable and well performances during wood pelletizing.
Ring Die Pellet Mill Working Principle
After the material is sent into the feeder, the screw conditioner will mix materials evenly and then distributes the sawdust to the pelletizing chamber. The rollers in the chamber drive the material into holes in the ring die to form pellets. Meanwhile, there are several knives to cut the pellets into different sizes as they need. At last, the pellets will be discharged into a container ready for use.
Wood or Biomass Pellet Materials
As a renewable, clean-burning, and cost-stable home heating alternative fuel, biomass pellets deserve highly valued as they are made from renewable substances–generally recycled wood and agricultural waste; that’s to say, pellet fuel is a way to divert millions of tons of waste from landfills and turn them into energy.
Why Wood Pellets Are Popular
We would rather choose biomass pellets than raw wood or agricultural waste for burning. Why?
♦Compared with raw materials whose moisture content is 20% to 60%, wood pellets’ moisture content is substantially lower about 4% to 8%. Less moisture content means a higher BTU value.
♦The density of biomass pellet is substantially higher than raw biomass (40 lbs. per cubic foot versus 10-25 lbs. per cubic foot in raw material form); which ensures easy transportation and storage.
♦Pellet fuel is renewable, environment-friendly, price stable, and cost-effective for both domestic and commercial use.
MZLH Series Wood Pellet Mill Technology Data
Wood Pellets Size: Φ6mm, Φ8mm, Φ9mm, Φ10mm, Φ12mm
Quality Guarantee: 2 years guarantee for the main body.
Extensive range of pellet plant ancillary machines and spare parts for your choice.