Drying Machine for Wood Pellet Plant
The wood powder produced by the wood crushing machine is with high moisture, which can affect the quality of pellets. So before pelletizing, a drying machine is needed to make the moisture reaches about 15%. According to your production scale, we recommend two types of drying machines for you: rotary drum dryer and sawdust pipe dryer.
Rotary Drum Dryer Introduction
Rotary drum dryer is one of the traditional wood drying equipment which is of reliable operation, high flexibility, and large processing capacity. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical, and other large-scale industries.
Rotary Drum Dryer Wide Application
1. Agriculture, feed, and fertilizer industry, such as straw, grass, leaves, wood chips, fish feed, organic fertilizer, etc.
2. Powder or granular materials of special drying requirements. Such as a variety of crystals, magnetic powder, lime, and so on.
3. Chemical industry, metallurgical, and other industries, such as ores, coal, metal powder, and clay.
4. The example used in the 1.5T/H Sawdust Pellet Plant
Rotary Drum Dryer Characteristics
1. Large handling capacity and low energy cost & investment.
2. High drying speed. The dryer is of good thermostability, using high temperature and hot air to dry the material quickly.
3. High overloading capacity. Even though there is a little increase in the handing capacity, it does not need to replace equipment.
4. The special design of the gear wheel structure can greatly reduce the horizontal force produced by the oblique rotary drum.
Rotary Drum Dryer Technology Parameter